This Master Program will provide the students with working tools that they can then implement in many environments. Furthermore, they can decide for themselves how much they want to delve into each field, and find their own way of working with (and around) photography. What we want to teach to our students is a methodology, not technical details. The invited specialists in photography, publishing, postproduction, lightning communication theory will teach from their own point of view, and emphasize things that they find most important. This broad scope and also its international spirit make the course something really special.”
Ricardo Cases and Paul Kranzler, Course Directors.
• To offer students a view of current tendencies in applied and commercial photography.
• To implement the tools and knowledge used in the photography industry.
• To familiarise students with contemporary working methods in the field of production, studio management, post-production, publishing and stock.
• To show the cultural value of photography, forms of collaboration and creative funding models,
• To analyse the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and downsizing,
• To get to know about the history of photography in the context of design.
Press and media photographer
Industrial advertising photographer
Art Buyer / Art director
Director of photography